Stacy McNulty <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:43:06 -0600
Hello,
        I've just recently joined this list so apologies if this is an old
question.  I administer several listservs and two in particular get quite a
lot of job or grad school announcements.  Many subscribers send these as
attachments and it causes mild annoyance at best (many people can't read
them or receive DIGESTed messages) and havoc at worst (we had a virus sent
around by an unsuspecting subscriber a few weeks ago).  Is there any way to
prohibit attachments to listserv messages?
Thanks,
Stacy McNulty