Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:40:02 -0500
Yup, look at the headers on some of the duplicate messages. Look closely.
I bet you have a subscriber who's forwarding the mails from your list,
back to the list. The headers might shed some light on this situation.
This is one of the risks you take by having a list with "Send= Public".
You might want to set "Send= Editor,Confirm,Hold" for at least a few days
to help stem the flow of these duplicate messages. If this is an
announcements only list, you should consider making the list edited on a
permanent basis.