Helge Niska <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 22:43:21 +0100
The following message came to my list today. A similar mysterious message cam last week. I have asked the Listserv node administrators for clarification, but they didn't bother to answer. So, please, would somebody be so kind and tell me what the origin of such a message can be. Is it a hacker or another kind of criminal or can it be a list member using the wrong kind of software? I'm beginning to be curious, since it's happen twice within a week.
Helge Niska
list-owner, LANTRA-L