Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:22:57 -0400
Don Wiss wrote:

> Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> >I put up with a lot of bounces in one day
>
> >Alternatives:  set to digest, set to nomail
> >
> >Setting to digest is my own way of not forgetting to check up on
> >them -- if you set them to nomail, you forget about them sometimes!
>
> I know one list owner that sets them to NOMAIL and NOPOST simultaneously.
> Then by analyzing the NOPOSTs he can find them to check up on them.
>
> Don.

My poor brainfoggy pwc's (people with CFIDS, chronic fatigue and
immune dysfunction syndrome) would be TOTALLY upset to find themselves
set to nopost!  I could never convince them they hadn't done something
"wrong" and been "disciplined".

But it's an idea that might work for the less brainfogged and touchy.

Mary