Sally Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 20:37:30 -0700
AOL certainly is having some major problems right now.  Users are unable to
download mail, even when using flash sessions and then it just dumps
everything that is in their mailbox.  It appears that their ListServ is down
today as well because I sent files over 6 hours ago, and am still waiting on
a response.