"Paschal, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:26:11 -0500
Thanks, I will give it a try.

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Parker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 5:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HTML Newsletters

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:56:51 -0500, "Paschal, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I have just installed Listserv and when I send out an HTML newsletter
>all the graphics come through has attachments.  How do I prevent this?

This is not a LISTSERV issue.  It has to do with how you are composing and
sending the HTML document to begin with.  That program makes the choice for
you (often without asking you) of whether to 'attach' the graphics or not.
If you don't want them attached, then the graphics need to be loaded on a
web server somewhere and the document needs to have all URL references to
these graphics modified to a complete URL to where the graphics are now
located. This usually requires manual modification of the document.