Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:37:38 -0500
I've perused the manual, but can't find any examples of this. Currently
I have been handling the moderation for people on review. The other
listowners have decided to split this up and have others assist in
moderating some of our more, um, difficult members. I realize that we
can't specify certain addresses go to specific moderators, but we were
going to set it up that several of us would receive all moderated posts,
and moderators who were handling specific addresses would respond just
to those.

The problem (at last!): One of the addresses is very long and there is
no way to fit them all on one line. How do I code a Moderator=
All,<address1>,<address2>... on multiple lines and still have it work as
ALL?

Thanks!
--
Karen Reznek