"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 12:54:03 -0500
(sorry about bad subject line on previous article..wts)

I also meant to add that I find the following useful

* Filter= Also,*postmaster*@*,*postmstr*@*,*maiser*@*,*emailadmin*@*
* Filter= root*@*,mailop@*,*postmast*@*,mailer*@*,nowhere@*,listserv@*

Finally, *if* you used "Send=Editor,Confirm" in previous article ...

* Editor= [log in to unmask]   (Her Name)
* Editor= (listname)

    where you substitute "listname" with your list name.

    If you have several related lists, consider making "listname" a
    separate (confidential, subscription by owner) list.  Adding a
    subscription to that list would authorize posting to any of the
    lists that use it as "Editor".  DELeting that subscription would
    place that address back under posting moderation.

Happy New Year,
wayne

Wayne T. Smith                 mailto:[log in to unmask]
Systems Group -- CAPS          University of Maine System
Co-owner of the College Hockey mailing lists