Harry Dewey <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 09:00:36 -0400
subscribe LSTOWN-L Harry Dewey, Alpine-L, Beltsville MD
review lstown-l by name
end
Dear Louise:

I'm sorry I didn't notice your angle brackets.  They shouldn't appear in
ANY Listserv command.  I learned that the hard way.

We had a 2-minute drizzle yesterday.

More later.  I'm going out now to water the garden before it gets hot.

I love the coolness of the early am,

Harry

On Sun, 3 Aug 1997, Pete Weiss wrote:

> At 16:32 8/2/97, Louise Parsons wrote:
> |Hi, Listowners, All:  How can I set this person's options to NOMAIL?
>
> Easily if you use the correct syntax i.e., elide the angle brackets. Thus:
>
> set alpine-l nomail nopost for [log in to unmask]
>
> |> quiet set alpine-l nomail for <[log in to unmask]>
> |There is no subscription for <[log in to unmask]> in the ALPINE-L
> |list.
>
> --
> mailto:[log in to unmask]          Tel: +1 814 863 1843
> 31 Shields Bldg;  University Park,  PA   16802-1202 USA
> Powered by: LISTSERV, Eudora, Netscape, mIRC, FreeAgent

Listowners, Alpine-L, the Electronic Rock Garden Society:
Active: Louise Parsons & Harry Dewey; Quiet: Eric Gouda & Alexej Borkovec
To join Alpine-L, send the message INFO to [log in to unmask]
All Alpine-L members should use that address for Louise OR Harry, please.