Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:40:22 -0400
On: Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 01:09:02PM -0300,Russ Hunt Wrote:

} I have a vague memory that this has been discussed before, but I can't
} find it in the archives.  I recently had to change all my addresses
} because of internal reconfigurations here.  After I did it I started
} getting duplicates of all (or most of) the postings on LSTOWN-L.  some
} come from vm.se.lsoft.com, the others from PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM.  I'm
} assuming that LSTOWN-L is somehow mirrored, but I can't figure out how
} to get myself off the vm.se one, or set it NOMAIL, or even find its
} archive page.

I think you have to subscribe to the Swedish server, then you can set
that sub to nomail.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com     +1 770-321-6507