Thu, 16 Jul 1998 18:28:59 -0500
On Thu, 16 Jul 1998, Ben Parker wrote:

> As always, it depends on the setting of Send=.
>
> Send= Editor   "forward" (actually Re-Send, which is different)
> Send= Editor,Hold    OK-confirmation

Semi-moderated:
Send= Editor
Editor= me@myaddress,(LISTNAME)

Does that work the same in 1.8d as in prior releases or will all
items for approval be of the "ok" type?  I ask as there has been a
bit of a problem at Buffalo and I have everything for all my lists
funneled down here and we just recently got some 1.8d features.
With the non-LISTSERV related problems I simply have had no time for
any studying of new features and I am getting a little confused
as to what I am seeing.

Douglas