"Geert K. Marien" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 19:15:01 EST
Hi folks,

   I plan  to close  the NODEINFO list  shortly due to  lack of  use and
because most people  seem to discuss delivery errors  here, in LSTOWN-L.
Many of the NODEINFO people are List Owners anyway.

   I am sure the NODEINFO list could  be put to good use, and could also
get some  of the delivery error  problems off of LSTOWN-L,  so if anyone
has a  host who  would be  willing to  house the  list of  about 100-120
people, and  sees use for  such a list, I  am willing to  continue being
list-owner for it.

**  Geert K. Marien : [log in to unmask]  (Bitnet: GKMQC@PUCC)  **
**   ListOwner: AIRLINE, NODEINFO, RAILROAD, STAMPS, The INDIA List   **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **