"Phil Jung (KD6SWQ)" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Oct 1994 18:12:17 -0700
Hello,

I apologize if this is not the correct newsgroup, but I do not have
access to it, and was told this was an appropriate place to ask this
question.

I am part of a 30-person research group, that wishes to have an automatic
mailing list server, much like this one, where a person can send a single
message to a single address, which will then automatically distribute the
message to everyone on the list.

We would like to implement this on an HP 9000/730 workstation running
HP-UX 9.01.

Where can I get this software?

If this is not the appropriate place to ask this question, any
suggestions would be appreciated.

thank you in advance,

Phil Jung, KD6SWQ       [log in to unmask]
Institute for Information Storage Technology, Santa Clara University