Dan Robinson Indexing Services <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:54:16 EST
This question and answer came at just the right time. Our upper
management is a bit unsure about how our 'audience' will deal with
this new-fangled technology. <grin>.

My followup question is... is there any size limitation on the text
that we can add to the Confirmation message?

I'm looking at about 6 pages (wordprocessing) of legaleze. (I know
what everyone's thinking and I've expressed that up the line). Will
this size message be a problem to Listserv? (never mind the effect
on the subscribers).

Thanks,

Dan Robinson