"NATHAN BRINDLE" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Feb 1993 16:29:32 EST
Seems to me that confidentiality issues on the Internet are somewhat akin
to confidentiality issues regarding portable telephones.  If you have a
sensitive subject to discuss, why open yourself up to the possibility
that someone is listening in in the first place?  I keep thinking about
Tom Clancy's _Clear and Present Danger_ and cellular phone tapping.  If
you've got a secret to keep, I don't think the Internet is the place to
be discussing it...Eric's right, sooner or later, an error is bound to be
generated and boom goes your cover.

Just an observation.....:)