Tue, 31 Mar 1998 06:58:55 +0000
Diana..

> At the time I changed the attribute, I manually eliminated
> everything in the file.  It is empty, but the file folder is there.

Have you tried accessing maelstrom archives where you used to need a
password?  I did a search yesturday for cookies.txt on all of my hard
drive, only found the one in the /Netscape direcotry,, deleted it
again!  and Still had the same deal ..  got right in on one, could't
on the other.

By the way, that's a great hint.. I'm gonna do it ;-)  But wherever
listserv is setting the magic cookie .. I can't find it.  using
Netscape 3.0 with windows 3.0.

 ........Cleo  [log in to unmask]