Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:15:09 -0500
At 07:27 03/31/1999 Wednesday -0700, you wrote:

|This Moderator uses the same POP & SMTP server to route his mail,
|"Mail.Nospin.org"      He has a seperate installation of Eudora Pro v4.1
|that is only for receiving, reviewing and approving messages to the
|mailing list(s).   This program has been uninstalled and reinstalled to
|insure it is not a mail client issue.   Querying his subscription options
|reveals his settings are the same as all the other Moderators.

I've had problems aka 'mail client issue' with Eudora Pro v4.1 (not 4.0.1
nor 4.0.2) wrt LEAVE MAIL ON SERVER.  Furthermore, simply uninstalling
and reinstalling the same version does NOT clear up some residual problems!:

1) EUDORA.INI config options
2) LMOS.DAT (Leave Mail On Server "spool")

I would suggest using 4.0,2 and make sure that you delete your LMOS.DAT
file, check your Eudora options, and finally that there is no obsolete
mail on the server (<shift><check mail> and click the appropriate boxes).

/Pete Weiss