Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:36:50 -0400
 >Assuming you have the web interface enabled for the list, check into
 >the 'index html' option which does exactly what you ask.

Indeed: I use that feature on several lists.  This hybrid (email index with URLs for full-text) is very nice.

And so that this "me-too" message is not a total waste, if the 'Subject: RE:' occurs, there even is a form of threading linking the WEB pages.

I find that Eudora does a lousy job of displaying the INDEX HTML so while viewing the message, I right-click and select SEND TO BROWSER.