GrannyBarb Lackritz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 17:09:46 -0500
AOL is still upgrading and bouncing all of us.  I subscribe to my lists
from 3 servers, but only aol made it on to the daily error monitoring report.
Then, to add insult to injury, it informed us that my co-listowner is unknown
at AOL.

I've stopped reacting to AOL errors temporarily.

GrannyBarb

GrannyBarb Lackritz, Leukemia survivor,  email: [log in to unmask]
List Manager CLL, email: [log in to unmask]
List Manager HEM-ONC: [log in to unmask]
http://www.acor.org/diseases/hematology/Leukemia/leukemia.html