Tom Rawson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:44:48 -0400
On 9 Apr 2002 Dennis Budd wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Richard Keller wrote:
>
> >So, from what you're saying, it looks like you want to change Send=Private to
> >Send=Editor,Hold,Confirm.
>
> No, the idea is to have all *new* subscribers moderated, not to have
> all subscribers to the list moderated.  The latter is what the
> Send=Editor,etc. parameter would do.

You are correct.  All we want to do is moderate posts by new subscribers
(via Default-Options= Review) and problem posters whom we set to review.
But we want any one of three or four people to be able to approve the
posts.

As I said, I think all I need to do to do this is set Moderator= All,...,
and that Editor= is not needed.  I want to verify that, and also know if I
need to have the primary list owner's address on the Moderator= list or if
it is implied.

-----
Tom Rawson           [log in to unmask]