LYDIA FISH <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 07:54:08 -0500
Since only I as listowner can review vwar-l, I decided that it would be nice to
know who all the members were.  I sent the command "set vwar-l noconceal for
*.*" and received the appended reply.  I'm not sure how to translate this
message.  Did I use the wrong command?  When I reviewed the list, I found that
several members were still listed as "concealed."  What command should I send
to change the settings of all members of the list to noconceal?

Lydia Fish

>> set vwar-l noconceal for *.*
>VWAR-L: specified options already in effect for [log in to unmask]

        (about fifty names and addresses deleted)