Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Nov 1992 17:28:50 +0100
LISTSERV  hasn't  got  the  translation  for  ZA  in  its  COUNTRY  FILE.
Regrettably   there  is   no   reliable,  comprehensive,   professionally
maintained up-to-date  file with all  the existing country  codes (please
don't send  me counter-examples, I  know many such  files exist but  I am
only  interested  in regularly  maintained  ones).  The next  version  of
LISTSERV will have a lot more countries  in COUNTRY FILE - I improved the
procedure for  acquiring these translations  by adding another  source of
information.

  Eric