Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Aug 1995 09:09:09 PDT
On Wed, 9 Aug 1995 10:38:10 EST Bob Kosovsky <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Yes, this Jeff Slaton guy seems to be the nut of Alberquerque.
>But there are are some ways to slow him down.

Here's another one, which I will do.

Since the area-code for New Mexico is '505',
invoke a WWW-client, and specify the URL:    http://TheList.COM/505.html
to get a list of Internet Service Providers in that dialing-area.
(I make the assumption that he will not want to pay long-distance charges
to connect to an ISP.)

Inform each of them about the previous behaviour of Mr. Slaton.
Encourage them to *NOT* give him access,
or, have him sign an "acceptable-usage" agreement before opening his account.