Tue, 4 Apr 1995 20:17:45 EDT
Sorry to bother you all with this (probably oft-asked) question, but I
was wondering if someone could point me to some documentation on how
one sets up filters on what can be posted to a listserv-based list?
(I can't seem to find any in the LISTKEYW MEMO.)

More specifically, is there a way that I could make sure that any
mail sent to my list whose subject starts with "RECEIPT:" is not
distributed to the list subscribers?

Thanks for your time,
jwgh

Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in
your home.
         - (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)