Dan Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:51:11 -0400
.HH = hide header.   The only way to learn it all is to read the manual,
read the manual, read the manual.....  As a new list owner, albeit with
plenty of experience as a listmember, I skimmed the manual from cover to
cover, then kept a copy handy on the hard drive when setting up our
lists. Don't skip the appendices, they contain important information.
Then, join the various lists here and read each message. You will find
answers to problems that will turn up in the future, when you know more
and can recognize them. <grin>.

Dan Robinson