Peter K Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 May 2004 11:20:44 +0100
I run two lists on a server with Listserv 1.8d.  These have run for
years
with few problems.  Recently however (and for no obvious reason) within
the
web archives of ONLY ONE of the lists there has now developed a vast
amount ofwhitespace between the words "date", "sender", "reply-to" etc
and the
actual content.  In the emails themselves this whitespace does not
appear (I presume most email systems may well be "filtering" this out)

but it makes the archives look really messy.

Has anyone else experienced this - and got any ideas for a resolution?

Thanks in advance   Peter Robinson
[log in to unmask] List Owner

Dr Peter K Robinson
Head of Department of Biological Sciences
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
PR1 2HE

Tel 01772 893501