John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:07:22 -0500
> I restarted Listserv 1.8e after making the change
> SYSTEM_CHANGELOG=MONTHLY in the site.cfg file
>
> But I still get the error
>
> File "SYSTEM.CHANGELOG" is registered in LISTSERV's file catalog, but the
> physical file is not present.

SYSTEM.CHANGELOG is not created nor written to until either a MAIL-MERGE
Job, DIST Job, List message or certain backbone messages are processed. If
this was already done and written to yesterday, then it is possible that
April's is not started yet and only SYSTEM.CHANGELOG-0303  is present.

This is the problem when using anything other than a SINGLE Changelog
since the Reporting feature can only process 1 changelog, not several
Monthly or Yearly logs.