Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:22:36 -0400
At 18:16 07/21/1999 Wednesday , Charles Kaiser wrote:
>I have a situation whereby I added this e-mail address
><mailto:[log in to unmask]>larry_coates_at_~dcia-
>[log in to unmask] (hereinafter referred to as First Address) to a list.

Do a

SET listname FULL822 FOR
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>larry_coates_at_~dcia-o

Better yet, DELETE the userid and have them SUBSCRIBE THEMSELVES.  If you
have * SUBSCRIPTION= OPEN, make sure you also have specified the
additional operand ",CONFIRM" (minus the quotes).

In the first case, have said user(s?) forward a complete copy of two
emails generated including all RECEIVED: line headers.  The two emails are:

1) the LISTSERV notification of the SET

2) one of the listname's postings

This should give sufficient info to point the finger at the responsible
sysadmin,

/Pete