jason and jill <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 13:16:27 -0400
On Sun, 18 Jul 1999, John Lyon wrote:

> SET listname REPRO FOR *.*
>
> This of course will change anyone with the option of NOREPRO to REPRO

However, when changing options for the entire list, it's probably better
to do a QUIET SET and then post a message to the list explaining what
you've done.  Each time I've tried standardizing the list with a SET
command I've found that subscribers panic b/c of the notification
message from listserv and they can be thrown in a tizzy over a SET
change they wouldn't have notice without the notification.

Jason