Wed, 5 May 1999 20:30:09 -0500
On Wed, 5 May 1999, Cindy,Heavilin wrote:

> Sorry that I asked my question here.  I end up being being insulted and
> the point of my post totally missed.  I guess I didn't word it well enough.

I don't think you were insulted, at least not on the list (what you
got privately I do not know).  Some listowners have very strong
beliefs on the morals and ethics, the philosophy of it if you will,
and will passionately express them.  That does not mean that they are
trying to insult you.  No, you did not send your question to the wrong
list, though it may have been poorly phrased as it is not a "wishlist"
item as the ability to do what you want exists already, just change the
apropriate .mailtpl.       Douglas