Stan Ryckman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 23:28:42 -0400
Hello.

I hope this isn't a FAQ somewhere or something I've missed in the
documents I could find.

I recently (and rather suddenly) found myself as list owner of a
LISTSERV list (GS-L, if you care).

I've read the "INFO LISTOWNR" command output, which though much
more than I want, seems to have "holes" in it.

What I'd specifically like to do is "force" a mail header into
the sent messages; in this case:

The software there (in Turkey) seems to be 1.8b.

Any way to do this?  By the way, my own "header" setting is
for IETFhdr, so I might not see it if not added to that particular
setting... but I want to "force" it onto all mail even if it goes
out with other header settings.

Thanks a bunch, and apologies again if this is answered somewhere.

Cheers,
Stan Ryckman ([log in to unmask]) (owner, GS-L)