Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:51:00 -0500
Do you already have customizations? If so, your customizations may be obscuring
the new features that are available for editing your list web pages.

If you have a WWW_INDEX defined, I suggest you save it somewhere and then just
delete it and re-start your customizations from scratch.

See also the new customization manual.

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp