Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Apr 1992 20:47:40 +0200
On Thu, 30 Apr 1992 13:43:37 CDT Doc <[log in to unmask]> said:

>Now I know why I moderated my list.  :) At least I kept about 120 copies
>of the message from being disseminated.

Great!  So  instead  of  letting  a bozo  disseminate  120  copies  of  a
potentially  useful message,  you  have disseminated  247  copies of  the
present  self-congratulatory work  of art,  which  by my  book is  called
sending a junk message to twice as many people.

Please, can we let this ITESO thread  die? It IS being taken care of, and
it has reached the point where I am getting more messages about the ITESO
cross-posting than copies  of the said announcement. And I  did get about
50 of these (they sent a copy even to all my local lists).

  Eric