Michael Hensley <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:00:36 -0400
Hi,

We have recently been having a lot of trouble delivering mail to yahoo.com
addresses.  It appears that Yahoo is filtering out our mailings, probably
due to a malfunctioning spam filter.  We had similar problems with AOL
until I worked with their postmaster to remove our lists from their
filtering process, however I am having trouble finding any contact
information at Yahoo to report our problems.  Is anyone else experiencing
this problem and does anyone have any Yahoo support contact information?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--Michael