Jason Lustig <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:45:04 -0400
Hi! I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to configure a list so that it will hold mail on a certain
day of the week (i.e. saturday)? What I mean is that it will send out mail
like normal on every other day, but on a certain day it will hold the
messages, and the moderators/editors have to approve them?

2. is it possible to change the name of the "Automatic Digest Processor"
that sends out digests to people so taht people know which digest it is, in
the name? i.e. when it sends it out, it would go from
[log in to unmask] <Automatic Digest Processor for the
MYDISCUSSION-L List>, as opposed to just [log in to unmask] <Automatic
Digest Processor>?

If you guys could help me out with this stuff, that would be helpful...
thanks in advance! :)

--Jason