Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:19:49 -0400
|I currently receive the AWARE list in Digest form.  However the
beginning of the
|digest does not list all the message titles which necessitates going
through the
|entire thing - kind of defeating the purpose of having a digest.
|
|For example (below) -
|There are 24 messages but only 12 titles appear.  This does not happen with
|other lists I also receive as a digest.

Yup, there are 24 messages, but NOT 24 Topics.  The numbers in parens
represent the number of messages with the same Topic aka SUBJECT:.

If they are not receiveing all of them then no doubt (?) their mail
system can't handle either the size of the digest or perhaps they are
receiving it in MIME format.  Often the latter can be turned off from
being generated by switching the subscirber distribution options to
NOMIME.  That helps most of our subscribers in that particular situation,

/Pete

--
mailto:[log in to unmask]          Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg;  University Park,  PA   16802-1202 USA