Allen Fields <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jun 1992 17:10:25 CDT
On Thu, 11 Jun 1992 16:13:00 -0500 John B Harlan said:

>     I'd love to get my hands on a file that includes those two elements
>(alpha listing by nodename, and site i.d.) *and* each node's Internet tag
>(of thems that's gots :-)  Sign me,

If you are trying to find out this information for a particular node,
then you can send the request:

    GET NODENTRY node

    NETSERV AT TCSVM

You will receive a file containing information concerning a particular node.
Although this does not seem to work for internet sites, I believe that it
does give the internet alias, postmaster id, node description, etc. of bitnet
sites.

Allen Fields                    |  Bitnet:   [log in to unmask]
Systems Analyst                 |  Internet: [log in to unmask]
Computing Services              |            [log in to unmask]
University of Arkansas          |  Phonenet: 501-575-2901
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701    |  Faxnet:   501-575-4753