Glenn Alperin <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:52:07 -0500
>> I just checked out some of the 1.8d list management options for my list
>> via the web interface.  I was wondering if perhaps it might be possible to
>> have a place where one might be able to modify a list header file on the
>> web interface.
>
>It's right there in the 1.8d list management options in the web
>interface. The button is labeled "Edit list header".
>
>Francoise

Hmmmm...okay, so where do I find those particular list management options?
For example, my list is being hosted at maelstrom.stjohns.edu and when I
go there, I thought I might have that option after selecting "1.8d WWW
list management preview", but all that I would appear to have there, after
I log into the web interface, is the ability to add and delete
subscribers, and examine a subscription.  Am I looking in the wrong place
for that?

Glenn