Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:55:16 -0500
AFAIK, the D.E.M. goes to the same place as individual errors and that is
controlled by the list's keyword efinitin

* ERRORS-TO=

I don't know that a blank (Whitespace) operand overrides anything, other
than letting the LISTSERV(R) default go into effect.

You might need the FULL-AUTO (delete) feature.

/Pete

At 15:05 02/03/1999 -0600, you wrote:
|Hello,
|
|I'd like to get rid of all the error messages coming to me EXCEPT for the
|daily monitoring report. I've edited the header and changed my Errors-To
|param to a blank, but I'm still getting the message. Any suggestions?
|
|Thanks,
|
|Ryan

|---
|Ryan Maley