Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 May 1994 12:18:36 EDT
On Wed, 25 May 1994 11:47:47 -0500 Joan Korenman said:
>> IS there a book or a file that I can access and read that will give me
>> more elaborate documentation and discussion regarding listownership,
>> sort of like a "listownership for dummies"? ANY suggestions will be
>> pursued and studied assidously.
>
>        I am not a new listowner, but I'm just as much in the dark as
>Louise when it comes to features like "filter."  Where is this material
>explained?  How did the rest of you learn about it?  How can new listowners
>and some not-so-new ones get this information?

Well, a good place to start in this list.
You can also get some information by sending the following command to

get lsvowner package lsvowner

The Filter= header keyword was added in V1.7f and announced in the file
LSV-17F CHANGES which is also available from [log in to unmask]
as is LSV-17D, LSV-17E, and LSV-18A along with Lisa Covi's LISTSERV TIPS
file.  Send the command:

index lsvowner

for the complete list.
Jim...