Sat, 16 Mar 1996 13:36:27 -0500
At 18:25 03/16/96 EST, you wrote:
>On Fri, 15 Mar 1996 15:05:50 -0500 Philip Janus <[log in to unmask]> said:
>
>>The only problem is that there doesn't  seem to be a LISTSERV wish list;
>>just stuff the  programmers care to put in (witness  the recent "we want
>>an owner digest" cry, which fell on deaf ears).
>
>And what makes you think it fell on deaf ears???
>
>  Eric

Your reply that even though a large number of listowners wanted it, and I
only remember seeing two that didn't (which could be solved with a switch),
you told us that you had better things to do with your programming time, and
we should just deal with it.

If I misunderstood, I greatly apologize.

Philo