Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 08:45:57 -0700
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:19:42 -0500, Laura Kraly <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>My problem is that this e-mail address is
>not valid and if I try to send to that address I get back an undeliverable
>message.

If this address does not work, then perhaps your LISTSERV installation was
not done correctly.  This address is required to be working in a
successful/correct installation of LISTSERV.  It should be corrected at that
level.

Was the error message you got from LISTSERV or perhaps from some other
location in the mail system that is not allowing the email to even get to
the LISTSERV server?  (This is one case where being overly vague in an
effort to retain privacy does not allow us to make very useful suggestions.)

Perhaps if we could see the error message or if we knew the real
listname@hostname we might determine where the problem is.