"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Aug 1994 09:10:17 -0400
Forwarded message:

I am forwarding this auto-delete because there was no error report
sent. I have a few people that I just don't seem to be able to delete
from the list so I am conscious of error reports, but carpenter was
not one of them. How did he get auto-deleted without my knowledge of
the errors? --  Paul.

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]