Diana Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 18:45:50 -0500
Several months ago, I changed the attribute of my cookie file, and made it
a read-only file.  No one can set anything to it.  When I go to a site that
I HAVE to say yes to will I accept the cookie, I go ahead and say yes.  The
thing is, I'm not only let in, but nothing is written to my file.

At the time I changed the attribute, I manually eliminated everything in
the file.  It is empty, but the file folder is there.

It works.  I have no problem getting into anything.  <knocking on wood>  So
far.  <G>
And I've been to a lot of places where I need passwords.  I just keep a
list of them, and type them in each time.

Diana