Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:39:59 -0500
On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Yoseph Tesfay wrote:
> 1.what does limists=sub(200) stand for on the list header?
> is it related to tresh-hold limit
> 2. what is the maximum number tresh-hold can be assined?

I've never used it but I believe your first one,
* limits= sub(200)

has to do with your LISTSERV license.  That is, you may have no more
than 200 subscribers unless you "upgrade" your license.  No, there is
no automatic link to:
* Daily-threshold=

if that is what you mean, though if you have a license limiting the
number of subscribers you may also have a licensed limit on the number of
postings per day, which is what the threshold is for.  If you've a license
allowing you to set this yourself you can set it to whatever value you
please for both the list as a whole (I keep one of my lists at 65 and
another at 55, the default is, I think, 50) and for individual subscribers
(you can't specify the subscriber, if the limit is 4 postings per day per
subscriber it applies to all subscribers equally, but not the listowner).

With that first item you mentioned I suspect you have a limited license
and you may not be able to change any of this yourself.  Check with the
LSOFT support staff.         Douglas