Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 13:01:30 -0400
On 13 Jun 97 at 10:16, Adam Floro wrote:

> The Postmaster at our site has been for the last month or so receiving duplicate
> postings from the DEAF-L list that is hosted here at our listserv site.  We are
> completely in the dark as to why this is happening.

One thing that happens in a lot of places is that when someone leaves
the company (or University or whatever), all their mail gets
forwarded to the postmaster. This could be what is happening here.
SCAN the list for any subscribers from that host (look under all
possible mail host names for that company if there are multiple ones)
and see if you can find anyone who is no longer employed there.

Francoise