Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 15:03:43 -0500
At 11:59 11/26/97 -0700, you wrote:
|I continue to receive this error message each time anyone posts to our
|list.  The "error for" addresse' has no solutions for me.  Can anyone
|help?

You will continue to get these until you delete this subscriber from your
list or SET listname NOMAIL (see below).

Underscore is NOT considered a valid character to the right of the at-sign
by most mail systems.

|Error-for:  [log in to unmask]
|Error-Code: 0
|Error-Text: Error parsing address
|Error-End:  One error reported.

If you positively want this person to receive your list mail, then add them as

wilsonla@[165.134.56.129]

including the brackets.  If this person wants to post, then having their
original subscription with the NOMAIL attributes would most likely enable
that.

They should acquire a new hostname of say sluh-his.sluh.edu (the hyphen is
valid) and then update mailer configurations as appropriate.