LYDIA FISH <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 10:11:26 -0500
>  You're probably thinking of the old, pre-1.8b style output and codes.
>All the information is still there, you just can't read it.  Some of us
>have griped at Eric about it in the past.  I'm waiting to see what, if
>any, changes he has made about this in 1.8c.

Thank you, everyone who replied to my query!  My problem was that I was indeed
thinking of the pre-1.8b version.

Eric--is it possible to put the information in a format listowners can read,
especially the last time the person contacted the listserv?  I found that
feature very useful for winnowing out folks set to NOMAIL for more than a year.
(My list attracts quite a few students who set their accounts to NOMAIL, forget
all about them, and then leave at the end of the semester.)

Lydia Fish
Listowner vwar-l