Bill Liebbe <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 May 1995 20:20:28 +0200
Draft Proposal for Marulyn Monroe Mailing List

Currrently I am operating a WWW page at
http://www.infonet.net/showcase/agency
On of the more popular pages I have consists of
gifs of Marilyn Monroe. I keep arround 20 gifs in the
site and periodically rotate them out of my personal
collection of arround 150+  Many people have expressed interest
in having a mailing list that would serve to keep MM fans
updated on what's nes at the sit as well as where to obtain
other info and thing related to the life and career of Marilyn.
I understand that your organization occasionally sponsors
mailing lists and I was wondering if this would be something
you would be interested in doing.  I do not regularly follow
the nesgroups on this topic so I would appreciate a reply via
E-Mail

thank You for your time and consideration

Bill Liebbe

  _   /|  Ack!
  \'o_O  /