Mitch Rerek <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:54:51 -0400
I have a test list that I setup using the same parameters (2 owners, 1 subscriber) and the 1 subscriber cannot access the web archives at all. This is a problem as the deadline for the faculty and staff listserv migration is coming ever closer. I'm handling user requests, got no help, and I'm getting spammed from the older server.

If you don't mind could I see the (a sample header) of the list you mentioned. maybe I could do a quick and dirty copy and paste.

Pete, thanks for the reponse

Mitch

I don't think there is anything different from PRIVATE list with
archives, and PRIVATE + CONFIDENTIAL e.g., I have a list that is
Subscription (by owner), Confidential (yes), and Notebook (private) --
archives are accessible via the WEB.

No tricks